Prepayment Terms and Conditions
Prepayment Terms, Conditions, Privacy and Security Policy
IMPORTANT: This isn’t simply “fine print” our lawyers ask us to include. This information will also prepare you to bring everything you’ll need to pick up your rental. (We know it seems like a lot to read, but reviewing it now can save you a lot of time later!) Please review before pick up … because we really want you to be happy with your Budget experience. See you soon!
- Changing a prepaid reservation:
- There is no fee for making many changes. Permissible changes include: car type; options (GPS, protections, etc.); rental period dates/times; adding other drivers; switching between participating prepay pick-up locations within the same country;
- Non-permissible changes include: method of prepayment; name on reservation; (you must cancel your original reservation with applicable cancellation fee and re-book);
- The Cancellations received up to 72 hours before the date specified in the reservation will be charged a penalty of $ 25 and the amount is refunded to the same credit card booking The Cancellations received less than 24 hours before the date specified in the reservation will be charged a $50 penalty and the amount is refunded to the same credit card booking If you do not present at the time of booking, your car will be reserved for 24 hr, to spend the entire period of the reservation will be charged after the vehicle be released 48hr to be rented for another client.
- A refund request for a cancelled reservation or denied rental must be made on budget.co.cr or by calling 506 2436-2000 8:00 AM-5:30 PM Mon-Fri;Costa Rica Time. Refunds can not be given at the counter. Refunds are credited back to your card within 7 business days.
- At time of rental pick-up:
- you must present the same credit card that you used for online payment.
- location rental qualification rules apply. The name on all rental credentials (e.g. license and hold card) must match the name on the reservation. If the names do not match, for security purposes the prepaid reservation must be cancelled and a new reservation made at prevailing rates. A $50,00 U.S. processing fee will apply.
- At time of pickup, all drivers must present a valid driver’s license in their name. For rentals in the CRC, if the driver’s license is not CRC.-issued, then the renter must present a valid passport. If the country of residence on the renter’s credentials do not match the country indicated on the reservation, the rental rate will change.
- At time of pickup, renter must present a valid credit card (or debit card at participating locations) in the renter’s name. A prepaid charge card is not an acceptable credential. Credit cards without raised numbers are not accepted.
- When using the Credit Card without raised numbers or debit card for the hold, the following hold rules will apply. If your rental location has exceptions to the following debit card rules — such as not accepting debit cards — those exceptions will appear in a “Location Exceptions” section above.
- All debit rules in the “Additional Fees & Credit Holds” section above apply.
- The office reserves the right to accept credit cards without raised numbers, if it is accepted, the customer must take the full coverage.
- The only bank debit cards accepted are those with a MasterCard or Visa logo.
- You will be subject to a credit check to determine creditworthiness.
- Positive identification (I.D.) in addition to your driver’s license is required.
- For Debit Card the hold will be for 60 days or depending on your Bank policies
- When using some offer codes, you must provide association, corporate, or government credentials to prove eligibility for the special rate/benefit.
- Keep your reservation confirmation number because it is necessary for modification, cancellation or refund requests.Once your scheduled pick-up time passes, reservation changes cannot be made online.
- The card presented for the hold at rental pickup is the card of record for your rental.
- Before Budget releases the car to you, all rental terms and conditions must be met, regardless of your prepayment method.
- When the rental is over we will process the reversal but the bank may take time to post it back to the account – unless you already paid toward your rental, in which case the hold will be from $1000 USD to $3000 USD. While this hold is in place, the funds will not be available for your use.
- The Right to InformationIn accordance with the established law of Act on Protection of People against the processing of their personal data, number 8968 in Costa Rica, (hereinafter Personal Data Act), Centriz of Costa Rica S.A., owner of the website: Budget.co.cr (hereinafter Budget), informs the user of this site the existence of an automated file of personal data created by and under the responsibility of Budget. It also informs the user that Budget complies fully with current legislation on protection of the individual against the processing of his/her personal data and its corresponding confidentiality.
- ObjectiveThe data requested through the website in the different forms are intended to provide services to the user in the best possible way and are essential to ensure their quality. These services include: searching the enterprise database, contact the user to report important data, track potential business buyers, allow the contact between buyers and sellers, among others.
- Requirement for the ccuracy of the Information Provided by the UserThe data requested through the web site is appropriate, necessary and not excessive in relation to the determined services provided by Budget. The blanks marked with an asterisk (*) are required to meet the request for services inquired voluntarily by the user and must be completed. The user is responsible for providing truthful information to Budget and must continuously update it.
- User ApprovaalThe user allows the automated use of personal data for use in the requested services. Once these services are included voluntarily in any form within Budget.co.cr web site, likewise, he/she consents to receive information from third parties via the forms provided on the website for his/her interaction or information which is not Budget`s responsibility.
- Electronic Newsletter and communicationBudget has the service of a bulletin by e-mail to inform the latest site developments like news, claims requested by the user, among others. The user will be empowered to unsubscribe the newsletter at the time he/she wants, as well as to modify his/her contact information in order to update it.
- Data SecurityBudget maintains the security levels of protection of personal data in agreement with the current regulations, on the understanding that, however, the Internet security measures are not impregnable. Budget is committed to complying with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality regarding personal data contained in the automated file, in accordance with its own legislation.
- Rights of access, correction and cancellation of user informationThe user may exercise his/her rights of access, modification and cancellation to the processing of personal data by means of the following optionsThrough the contact section in Budget.co.cr .Or the phone umber: 2436-2000 .In the following email address : email@example.com
- What happens if I return the car before estimated date and I did prepay the rent?The customer can modify their reservation with free of charge up to 48 hours before the rental date, using the Customer Service Assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by our Call Center dialing: +(506) 2436 2000.Early return and modifications out of the time allowed (48 hours before of your arrival date) are not refundable.CSS Cleaner is a brilliant free online tool to take care of your dirty markup.
Esta página se encuentra también en: