Save money with us!
Waiving mandatory coverages in Budget Costa Rica
Coverages can be waived, if you meet one of the two criteria below:
- You have a credit card that covers collision specifically for a rented vehicle in Costa Rica. If you have an international credit card and would like to decline all Budget coverages, we will hold up to US$3.000 during the rental.
- You have the insurance policy that indicates specifically for a rented vehicle in Costa Rica. You will need to bring a copy of the insurance policy with you when picking up the rental.
If you do not meet one of these criteria, don’t worry. We have the best options for your trip.
For total peace of mind, ask for our total protection package.
- SLI: Up to $1 million (US$) coverage for third party liability.
- LDW: Zero deductible in case of an accident with your rented vehicle. This does not include overturns.
- PAE:Passenger’s coverage and vandalism up to $10,000 (US$) per event.
Esta página se encuentra también en: Español