- Stay calm and try not to leave the accident location if there is no imminent danger.
- If anyone is injured due to the accident immediately call 911 to get an ambulance to your location as quickly as possible.
- Immediately call and report the accident to 800-QUALITAS (7825-4827) and be ready to provide the following information:
- Policy number (only if available).
- Name of the driver at the time of the accident.
- Name of the person reporting the accident.
- Contact phone.
- General data regarding the car (Brand, Model, Year, Color and Plate Number).
- Accident location.
- Report the accident to the police by calling 911
- Wait for the police officer and company inspector to get to the scene.
- Do not move your vehicle until authorized by the police officer.
- Place warning signals at an appropriate distance.
- Turn the car’s warning lights on and wear the neon emergency vest found in the emergency tool box to improve visibility.
- Take care of your personal belongings and the vehicle.
- Stay safe
- Report the accident to your insurance company by calling +506 2436-2007
- Give all relevant information from the accident to the your insurer and rent-a-car company.
- Do not leave the scene of the accident before the arrival of the police officer and insurance inspector.
- Do not leave the scene of the accident before completing and signing the documents requested by both the officer and inspector.
- Do not move yout vehicle until authorized by the police officer or inspector.
- Do not assume liability against any other party.
- Do not make any monetary arrangements nor settle any payments with the parties involved (insurance companies will not be responsible for any deals made with third parties).
- Always report the accident immediately after it happens.
- Follow all instructions given on behalf of the insurance company.
- Always stay at the scene of the accident unless your health is at risk.
Remember that the failure to follow these instructions might reduce or eliminate risk coverage from the insurance company; hence making the driver liable for all damage caused to third parties. We hope you drive safely and continue to enjoy.
Esta página se encuentra también en: